miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Confidential Confession

We do miss having you around ;-)

Ill be back soon followers just been busy.

U still around, gorgeous?

Yes going to revamp my Tumblr soon

Where is the most risky or unusual place you've masturbated?

Sometimes when it is slow at work i straddle one of the stools and slowly grind on the cushion. It helps if my gstring is just in the perfect place. to rub the side of my clit. It is a slow process and quite out in public.

Came by your blog by coincedence and had an instant erection because of your perfect tits and lovely lips. Stroked myself two times instantly...wow, was a great session with, I guess, a lot of proteines in it for you ;-)

Thank You for the compliments, why be anonymous?

just saw your last two pics. yes you can be a really dirty girl, that´s for sure :) how´s the other photoshooting doing? ;)

I have a pic I might send you. Just worried about being recognized

I'm naked wrapped up in a blanket on a couch in a house I don't...



I'm naked wrapped up in a blanket on a couch in a house I don't recognize. My cut off denim shorts, g string, bra, heels and purse are on the floor in a pile, and no one is here.

I love your last pic! Do you like to have your asshole licked when someone is going down on you? If so, do you prefer a pointy tongue in your hole or a flat tongue around the rim? Just for the record I'm prepared to try both. :). Thanks C

Yes being rimmed really turns me on, and both kinds of tongue are hot!

Loved that last booty pic how about that sweet pussy of yours :)

By request Sunday Morning Kitty

Dressed for work…Rainy day  nice to wake up to. Based on...



Dressed for work…Rainy day  nice to wake up to.

Based on the comments I got, umm guys I cover the bra when I'm at work, geeez

Have you ever rubbed your pussy on another girl's pussy?

Of course! I've been interested in girls since a young age. The best situation is three girls playing together…

Bra or no bra, that is the question.



Bra or no bra, that is the question.

Love your last couple of posted. I didn't realise you cammed. Might have to get myself one so I can watch you masturbate. Would you ever consider posting one of your orgasms? Would love to watch you cum.

I've recorded a couple but it isnt easy to self video your self masturbating in an attractive way. I 'll keep working on it lol

How does your sugar daddy's dildo feel slinding in and out of you?

It's amazing. It's an exact replica of his cock and I got it in the mail on Saturday with a new computer so I can cam for him.

On cam for one of my lovers this morning.



On cam for one of my lovers this morning.

Good morning my slutty little friend what have you and your...



Good morning my slutty little friend what have you and your pussy been up to lately.


Do you ever fuck or suck off complete strangers?

It's happened a few times. :)

Fake tits - yes or no?

fake tits are nasty! Even my ugly lil boobs are better.

What's the oldest guy you've ever been with? Youngest? What about girls: oldest and youngest?

You will have to private me if you want this kind of information

So lucky to have a job where I can actually dress like this for...



So lucky to have a job where I can actually dress like this for work. The boots are actually my roommates, I am playing in her wardrobe since she is out of town. I also found out some of her secrets…

You say you love sucking so I want some advice. In your opinion what's the best way to give head and I've been with my boyfriend for awhile but when it comes to sexual stuff I get super shy mainly because I don't like my body. I have small boobs and I'm very skinny. What can I do to stop this? btw can you reply privately, thank you.

No way to reply privately to anonymous. Happy to give advice though….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario