viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Untitled

pixelenvvy: will you beg for me to cover you like she does… be...













pixelenvvy:

will you beg for me to cover you like she does… be a good girl and beg for it…

Photo



Photo



virginbodywhorishmind: I always enjoy that point, when it's...



virginbodywhorishmind:

I always enjoy that point, when it's just that one, simple order from him to allow me release and have me slip right off the edge into the most intense pleasure. But he likes to hear me whimper, to see the desperation etched in my face, and to witness the feisty glint in my eyes melt away into total submissiveness for him. And I must admit, perhaps I enjoy it even more than he.

Photo



Photo



Photo





holdyourorgasm: mebehavenever:  … in...



holdyourorgasm:

mebehavenever:

 … in public.

http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/

holdyourorgasm: http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/



holdyourorgasm:

http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



daddyssweetslave: babygirl629: There is always one moment …...



daddyssweetslave:

babygirl629:

There is always one moment … when the door opens and lets the future in. 
~ Graham Greene  

xoxo

Soon.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



dailygirlsxxx: dailygirlsxxx.tumblr.com



dailygirlsxxx:

dailygirlsxxx.tumblr.com

Photo



surprisinglynaughty: panttz: aslutandafeminist: sexysexnsuch: ...











surprisinglynaughty:

panttz:

aslutandafeminist:

sexysexnsuch:

I want you to fuck me in public.

-Lola

Hmmm  a carwash.. What a lovely idea.. 

-Doe 

BRILLIANT!

Why have I never thought of this before.

timeandsound: fuuuuUUuUuUuuUUk







timeandsound:

fuuuuUUuUuUuuUUk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario