domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

TheGucciSlut

Such a beautiful blog :)

With such beautiful followers! xx, B

Photo



Photo



Don't you need a photog to tag along and take beautiful photos of you while you're on vacation? yes, I am completely serious.

Thanks for the offer darling, but I have my own photog with me. :) xx, B

Photo



Photo



Photo



Next Saturday, I go away on summer vacation to my paradise island in Greece. TGS will then be closed for a few weeks.

Photo



The best contraceptive is a glass of cold water: not before or after, but instead.

Photo



Photo



An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.

Photo



Feeling a wee bit bratty today.

Photo



Photo



Pain walk with me.

Photo



"For women the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it below..."

"For women the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario